Snippets

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

About PGPM Course

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
This is the 1 year MBA programme offered by SP Jain Institute of Management & Research. This programme caters to the industry need for middle and senior management roles.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It Depends!

Well, I am amazed that I am writing this down. I thought I had no time to breathe. Well on second thoughts, that's how people like to think. It just makes you feel quite important .

Before you choose to think that I am a narcissist, I need to make my point. Just that everything in the surroundings that I am in now, happens so fast that it’s quite easy to confuse it with a dream.

There is always something or the other to do. Tasks always come with deadlines. Priority of work is never defined and hence a constant confusion. Sleep and socializing are science fiction here. And there is always a nagging question at the back of my mind. Why does it have to be like this? And all I get for an answer is the reiteration that, that's how an MBA is.

Well, I have no clue who started the concept and why it has to be like that. But people believe that surroundings like that of a B-school have the Midas touch and can somehow transform simple things into gold. Just follow the rules since you are on a treasure hunt and mind you, you chose to come for the hunt.

Now that the choice was mine, am I complaining? I am not sure and it really depends. The best thing about this place is that it all depends. That's the beautiful theory taught in almost all classes. The answer to everything is that it depends. So you never have to know the right answers. But for some weird reasons, it does not work in exams. And I think I know the answer to it. The working of the theory also depends.

Yours truly,
Preetidhara Mishra

2 comments:

Amit said...

Do you think Fashion Photography Courses in delhi will be like – going to a place, take out the camera, click-click-click, and upload, and the work is done? Is it? No, it takes hundreds of tasks behind the curtains. Editing, renting, camera maintenance, money stuff, business presentations, pitching clients and many more stuff. Clicking pictures is just 10% of the total work. If you’re yet to realize this or realized but aren’t ready to take that up, then stop. Do not take this as your career.

William Smith said...

Hi, I am William Smith. I am working as a full-time academic consultant with Livewebtutors. We are providing assignment help and Editing Services to university and college students across the globe. I have been successfully helping students, scholars and professionals in various services like I mentioned above for more than 5 years and hold excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills. You would also find various academic tools on Livewebtutors like Word Counter and Referencing Generators & Paraphrasing tool.